COLLEGE PREP STUNT & DANCE CLASSES
BEAVER CHEER COLLEGE PREP CAMPS
- These clinics will prepare Dancers & Cheerleaders for any college level tryout.
- Prep Camps are not required to tryout at OSU, although it is highly encouraged that you attend as many as possible.
- Your first clinic fee includes a t-shirt.
- Each clinic you attend will be $5 cheaper than the one before. *The 1st clinic for MALES with an OSU ID is $10, free thereafter.
- Fight song will be taught at the clinics and evaluated at tryouts.
- Anyone High School-aged or older is welcome to participate.
- Sunday, February 19, 2017 Truax, Corvallis 2:15- 4:45, Prep Camp, Academics Seminar & Game Watch- MBB v. Utah- 5:30 $25/ +$5
- Saturday, February 25, 2017 Wilson HS, Portland, OR(30 Pre-registered participants required) 1:30-4:00 PM, College Prep Camp and Exercise Seminar $25
- Sunday, March 12, 2017 Eagle Point HS, Eagle Point HS, Medford, OR (30rticipants Required) 5:30-8:00 PM, College Prep Camp and , Nutrition Seminar $25
- Saturday, April 15, 2017 Truax, Corvallis 3:00-5:30 PM, Prep Camp and Tryout Information $25
- Friday, April 21, 2017 Truax, Corvallis 6:00-8:00 PM, Open Practice (no Instruction) Free
- Friday, April 28, 2017 Truax, Corvallis 6:00-8:00 PM, Open Practice (no Instruction) Free
- Saturday, April 29, 2017 Gill Coliseum, Corvallis- Tryouts- All Day $20
- Sunday, April 30, 2017 Gill Coliseum, Corvallis- Tryouts 12 PM- 10PM
- Register Now!
- Registration must be completed on-line prior to the start of the clinic.
- No Refunds will be offered.We will not mail shirts.
- Clinics are open to the public to watch.
- Discounted Men's BB game tickets will be available for friends and family for $15 on 2/19.
- Game tickets MUST be purchased 10 days prior to the event.
- For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org